Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the Answers Search Company, has unveiled a new podcast as part of its Yext Talks content platform. The first season, titled “The Next Wave,” is inspired by an uptick in searches about new business and cultural norms in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hosted by Yext’s Christian Ward, Chief Data Officer, and Josh Grau, Chief Marketing Officer, The Next Wave will cover an array of topics on the growing influence of digital on legacy models — from the transformation of local businesses online to best practices when designing for audiences with disabilities.
With five total episodes, Ward and Grau have interviewed a stellar lineup of guests:
- Seth Godin, bestselling author, Akimbo podcast host, and founder of the altMBA, on the next wave of marketing.
- April Underwood, Founder and CEO of Nearby and former Chief Product Officer of Slack, on the next wave of empowering local businesses.
- MJ DePalma, Head of Global Multicultural & Inclusive Marketing at Microsoft, and Kelli Kemery, Senior Market Research Manager at Microsoft, on the next wave of accessible digital design.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan, CEO at EXOS and former President of Equinox and Gatorade, on the next wave of digital and connected fitness.
- Steve Kalifowitz, Chief Marketing Officer of Crypto.com, on the next wave of digital currency and assets, like NFTs.
“As a search company, we know that so many of the questions businesses are getting online are related to people trying to figure out the new normal in a post-pandemic world,” said Josh Grau, Chief Marketing Officer at Yext and co-host of Yext Talks: The Next Wave. “While there are still many unknowns, the one thing we can count on is that even more of our time will be spent online. Our podcast aims to reveal what tech innovations are on the horizon to make our digital lives that much better — and what’s already here.”
Check out our recent Yext Talks series too: