Today, we announced 15 game-changing new Knowledge Assistant skills and additional enhancements across the Yext Knowledge Engine in our Spring ’18 Product Release. The Spring ’18 Release is available to Yext customers and partners for early access starting today.
“The Yext Knowledge Assistant is now even smarter,” said Marc Ferrentino, Chief Strategy Officer, Yext. “Since we launched the Knowledge Assistant a few months ago, we’ve seen rapid adoption as businesses have not only updated key information about their brands on the go, but have also sought answers about how they’re performing. With today’s release, the Knowledge Assistant can now answer crucial questions about how your customers see and interact with you across the digital universe.”
The Knowledge Assistant is Yext’s intelligent, conversational user interface that allows Yext users to manage the public facts about their brands and understand how customers engage with them using SMS text messaging or Facebook Messenger.
Now, Yext users can also update their standard business hours and featured messages displayed in search, add new types of images to their profiles on Google and Facebook and other Yext-powered properties, and ask the Knowledge Assistant for new answers and actions, like:
- “Update my hours.”
- “Update my Featured Message.”
- “Update my logo.”
- “Update my headshot.”
- “Add a photo.”
- “Update my Facebook profile photo.”
- “Update my Facebook cover photo.”
- “Update my Google profile photo.”
- “Update my Google cover photo.”
- “Show me my hours.”
- “Show me my phone number.”
- “Show me my analytics.”
- “What’s my average rating?”
- “How many reviews do I have?”
- “Show me my reviews.”
Additional features in the Spring ’18 Release include:
- Automatic Competitor Detection: Yext’s Competitive Intelligence feature now automatically identifies the competitors that show up most frequently alongside a brand.
- Templated Review Response: Businesses can create and leverage a library of pre-approved review responses in order to respond to customer feedback rapidly.
- Enhanced Uploads & Notifications: New capabilities enable Yext users to update digital knowledge in bulk and stay informed on their own schedule.
“Just as conversational UIs like chatbots and voice search are booming in consumer services, they are incredibly valuable in business, where speed and ease of use are critical. We built the Knowledge Assistant to bring the convenience and power of conversational UI to Digital Knowledge Management, and today’s announcement marks a leap forward in the sophistication of this new technology,” Ferrentino said.
For more information on the Spring ’18 Product Release, visit the Spring ‘18 Release Notes.