We are in an era of information overload. Customers are besieged by messages and signals and turn increasingly to ratings and reviews as a shortcut to decide where to buy.
You know that reviews are important at the macro, brand level. But reviews at the location level are even MORE critical.
Location-based reviews reach potential customers at a moment of truth, often via mobile, when they are close to a purchasing decision. The best marketing in the world becomes dramatically less effective if location reviews aren’t rock solid.
And, Google LOVES location-based reviews. They are perhaps the best example of the fresh, topical and authoritative content that search engines crave today.
Join Jay Baer: best-selling author of Hug Your Haters, President of content strategy firm Convince & Convert, and the most retweeted person in the world among digital marketers, on Monday, 12 December for a fast-paced and relevant programme where you’ll learn:
- Why reviews are important to the consumer-buying psychology
- The key differences between brand and location-based reviews
- How to handle first-party and third-party reviews
- The best ways to encourage more customers to leave reviews
- How to cover more SEO bases easily by balancing reviews
Jay Baer and Yext will have you laughing, crying, thinking, cursing and pondering the future.
Register for the webinar today.