Together, we'll put business on the map!
The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext helps businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive footfall and increase sales. Yext has been recognised as one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017).
Yext team members enjoy a wide variety of benefits ranging from competitive salaries and perks, to a wellness programmes and social events right on site. Lunch is on us. And that's on top of our legendary snack stacks.
Get what you’re worth.
- Company-wide policy to reward and retain top performers.
- Competitive total reward program, including competitive base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefit packages.
- Yearly performance appraisal process and compensation reviews.
- Competitive commissions plans for our sales teams.
- Equity packages
Take your time. Enjoy the perks.
- Yexters love to travel, whether in packs or solo with Yext’s annual leave policy.
- Free breakfast every day, Deliveroo allocation for lunch, and fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Mobile phone scheme provided by Vodafone.
Hone your craft.
- Opportunity for career growth and mobility.
- “Lunch and learn” programming open to all departments.
- Strong employee mentoring programs including weekly check-ins and stand-ups.
Take care of yourself.
- Wellness Programme includes free onsite massages, office yoga, and pressed juice days.
- Ergonomic work stations — including standing desks.
- Organised company-wide volunteer days.
- Hands on London training held onsite.
- Bi-annual coat & food drives.
Make the world your business.
- Yext has offices across the globe. In addition to our London home in the heart of Soho, we have offices in Paris, Berlin, Geneva, Tokyo, Shanghai, and across the United States including our NYC headquarters, Washington DC, Chicago, and Dallas.
- Game area with ping pong, video games, and board games.
- Pizza and beer every Thursday.
- Monthly team events like crazy golf, watersports on the Thames, boat cruises, or pub nights.